Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #48
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

No, women communicate differently. It's the energy.. It's just different. Women are more caring, they can't hide that. They tend to be less crass, less inclined to talk about their dicks, and less muck-raker-because-muck-raking-is-gleefully-enjoyable.

Women are more likely to be on the exercise bikes, eliptical, ass-toning exercises than men who typically are more inclined to powerlift and grunt and breath heavy and stomp around pumping out testosterone and staring down any other males in the vicinity. You said 'light' free weights.

Yeh that was uh... hard to describe. When you're used to lifting heavy, it's not exactly enjoyable, or unenjoyable, it's just something that you do. Hard to explain but the endorphin high afterward is certainly nice. As is the pump. Feel so warm and fuzzy in my super-suit of cartoon muscles and video-game armor. (Muscles being like armor..)

Ramen is not food, it's filler. It will fill your stomach and take away hunger but there are no usable calories behind it. Better off with some carbs or starches to keep you feeling 'full,' fruits for energy (albeit, wearing off quickly).

If you're trying to gain mass, chicken breast and brown rice, or beans. All day erry day. I'm not a fanatic, and I don't even watch what I eat -- generally don't even do protein shakes -- just drink a lot of water during the exercise.

There are plenty or articles on 'bulking on a budget' -- obviously stay away from fatty foods.

And I'm gonna say this because even if it was our country's national anthem, it still wouldn't be said enough.

YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE FAT. People ask things like "I just want to remove a bit from my waist, thighs, butt... it doesn't work like that. Bodyfat is bodyfat. It accumulates in certain areas, around the waist primarily. If you want to tone X or Y or Z, you just work your whole body (cardio, burn it off) and you'll lower your bodyfat percentage therefore sliming everything at once. There's no magic workout that targets just X or Y...

Fitness community is full of hype and bs, just like advertising on television... hell, just like this entire company. MIRACLE CURE! There's no shortcut. MAGIC PILL! There's no magic. JUST FOLLOW THESE THREE RULES! Nope, bs.

Work = results.

Many people seem to forget that in our magic pill society.

Depression? there's a pill for that.
Anxiety? there's a pill for that.
Low energy? Lack of focus? Insomnia? Pain? There's a pill for damn near everything.. most of them treat SYMPTOMS of the problem, not the problem that CAUSES the symptoms.

For example, ****** life = depression. Antidepressants dull your mind to a zombie state and you no longer realize your life sucks, so the depression just might go away for a few weeks until your mind is accustomed to the antidepressant.

One thing there is truth to is the raw food craze. Things that grow from the earth and are eaten exactly as they are picked, there's a life force to the food that exists. Hell, I eat raw steaks from time to time. Yes, a steak. Wriggling and bloody, raw as can be, no heat involved, straight out of the fridge still chilly... Talk about an energy boost >.<

(Yeh that corksil character, he is most certainly off his nut..)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.