Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #73
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

So what would you recommend I do to maximize my gains? Diet would be the first area to improve I would suppose, particularly eating food of some type, preferably carbs. And lean protein such as chicken breast.

I would eliminate the smoking. You have a great work ethic and passion for working out, don't sabotage yourself with this unhealthy addiction. I've lost my dad and oldest brother to cancer and neither smoked as much as you. My 2 cents worth( now stepping off soapbox) .

Thanks for sharing your experience about alternators, I thought I was going crazy with getting the Lexus' out. I could wiggle it but cooldn't get it to move enough to have a chance of removing it. I ended up removing the plastic back cover of the alternator to further reduce its size and found another bracket hidden away on the inner end. I removed it and now the alternator is totally free. I still don't have enough space to remove it so I'll be removing the radiator to get enough space to get it out and the replacement in.