Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2014, 05:48 PM   #78
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Nice! Keep updating your progress in this thread because it motivates the rest of us.

I used to be into cycling, of the MTB variety, but there was lots of road riding to get to the trails and it got to the point where riding that much on the side of narrow roads just wasn't safe.

I just smashed a great workout, feeling the pump now.. nice and mellow.

Burned out a few extra reps to failure to push through the plateau I've been experiencing lately. I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow.

Keep in mind -- you cannot spot-reduce fat. There's no way to tone a specific area while the rest of the body stays plump and fluffy. Bodyfat drops off as a whole. Of course that's more of an issue with women who just want to tone a specific area and feel fine with the rest of their rotundness.

However I've you've done a bit of crossfit, you probably have sound knowledge in terms of fitness etc.

Keep up the good work everyone! Time to mow the lawn, which is a bit tiring in itself with foot-high grass and a weak pushmower. Might as well do it shirtless and get a nice(er) tan in the process.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.