View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2022, 03:58 AM   #1
Ex500 build
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): R6, Aprilia, Kawasaki ex500 ninja, sasuki 1100

Cool Help with wiring

buggy morning to all,
I am new to your site, my name is Robert "sprinter" Brunelli Jr.
Great to be heard. I have some questions about a build I am doing. I took a 2000 ninja ex 500 motor and put it on a buggy frame. I have the wiring harness and all of its components. My biggest question to any one of you members is this, what are the same basic sites That I will need to run the motor. I do not need any lights to turn signals or headlights. Can anyone of you lend me a couple of helping hands? I do not have the left and right controls for the handlebar. I do have the instrument cluster, fuse box, starter solenoid, rectifier, and CDI box. I need to know how and what I can cut out of the harness to keep the motor running in the buggy. The clutch is now on the floor with a foot pedal and also the rear brakes. The throttle is also a foot pedal, so I will not need the kickstand to kill any run switch or the clutch lever switch on the handlebar clutch lever. And the shifter is also mounted on the right side of the seat. Cable action. I would really like some good direction on this matter, please. Can send or post pics if needed. Well with that said to all of you that belong to this forum have a great and safe day. Thanks.

Robert "sprinter" Brunelli Jr.
Ex500 build is offline   Reply With Quote