View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 08:53 AM   #99
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
Wayan would you mind verifying the volt meter for me. Are we saying it is this one?
i havent seen this new voltmeter while on, so im not 100% sure, from the image it does look like it. im quite certain its the digital Koso voltmeter...

@ sarapacman99

i remember reading somewhere that if you strengthen your abs, and hold on to the bikes fuel tank with your thighs, you will reduce the strain on your wrist.

if that's not gonna happen, raising the handlebars usually helps, since you sit more upright, putting more body weight down on the seat, rather than leaning forwards on your hands.

-----------------------------

spent like 4 or 5 hours messing about on my bike tonight, here is the progress for tonight

put on the clipons

have to allign and drill a hole~ right handlebar was perfect, but i messed up the left side had to drill a 2nd hole, d-oh!

tidied all the cables up and installed the koso gauge on the stock bracket.

[IMG]http:
i spun the AreaP exhaust around, so the damaged side faces the tire, so it looks good this way round. still gonna need to take it off again and glue it with some high temp epoxy. i assembled the bike to give the engine a warm up, its been off since nearly 2 weeks

the koso gauge still works

AHHHH..... i stripped one of the screw heads on the damn brake reservoir... i was about to bleed the brakes to see if the front brakes are still working, since it took a little beating during the fall... i hope i can get this damn thing apart again