Thread: Sup peeps
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #1
itsEnZo
ninjette.org member

Name: Jared

Motorcycle(s): None.. YET

Sup peeps

I've been lurking for quite awhile now, slowly gathering information about motorcycles (the ninjette in particular ) to prepare for the day that I finally get one! The atmosphere here is hella chill so I thought I'd finally make an intro and possibly make some friends who are in the area that can teach a noob a thing or two, lol.

Anyways, I'm hoping to have keys in hand to a nice shiny 2012 Candy Lime Green 250 by LATEST winter this year. Gonna pay it all in cash because I'm a G like that lol. I'd get it earlier, but I'm pretty set on having a new 250 as opposed to a used one simply for the feeling of a fresh start. Plus, I'll be commuting with her and I have no plans on moving up to a 600cc for a looooooong time, and I'd like to see just how long these bikes can last under good care (my 94 sentra is nearing 200k mi and still running rather strong).

I'm definitely looking forward to owning a bike; my dad used to ride one back in the day, and he always tells me how much fun it is to be one with your bike. So yeah, SUP PEEPS
itsEnZo is offline   Reply With Quote