View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:53 PM   #57
CaliGrrl
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Motoport, huh? I'll take a look. I'm looking for good cargo pants.

"Look what I walked away from" - no kidding! I would think paramedics would understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAZININJA View Post

I wear Motoport gear. https://www.motoport.com/
It saved my hide (along with my Arai FF) when I high-sided and totaled my N1K Both the jacket and pants were repairable; but I had enough insurance money for gear that I opted to get a second pair of pants made because I wear them so much. I'm a RiderCoach so I wear them teaching class as well. Actually, that's one of the reasons I ended up investing in it: you can't find women's riding pants with cargo pockets. I can't wear men's pants and look halfway decent. Motoport pants have a cargo pocket option. SOLD! Well, there's a little more to it than that. I've been wanting to get to a street school for years, and I wanted to make sure I had suitable gear so I wouldn't have to rent anything. I had heard of Motoport on the N1K forum, so I checked them out. After reading about the quality, I decided my 50-something body was worth it.

::snip::

the volunteer paramedic who was still on the scene asked me how I could stand wearing all that gear (It was about 90*, humid, typical Ozarks summer day). I looked at him incredulously and said, "Look what I just walked away from."
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote