View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #8
JeffM
Mr. 988

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): One

I was not impressed by the BiLT or Sedici gloves when I looked at them. To me it seemed that the leather was on the thin side. The leather suits looked better. Very similar to the discontinued Frank Thomas XTiII leathers I own. I do not think that the BiLT leathers have rated armor as there was no mention in the catalog ads as such. The Sedici ads state that the armor was CE rated.

I wear Racer Supply RSC2 gloves and still think that there are a steal at $49.99. You can buy them here. I still am wearing them 5 years after I bought them and they are nice all around gloves. Scroll down to the comments section: I am J.M. They did stretch out a bit on me but not as much as my comments suggest.

However, in a pinch, I think that the Sedeci and BiLT gloves would do especially as a second set to have in your tank bag.

I am waiting to try on the Sedici Laguna Boots. They are exact same boot as the Cortech Latigo Boot and the Teknic Chicane boot. Might save save myself $10 dollars buying the Sedici brand

Jeff