View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #14
geeker
ninjette.org guru

Name: Richie

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda CRF300L Rally, 2015 Ninja ZX6R 636, 2014 Ninja 1000, 2013 Ninja 300 (sold), 2011 Ninja 250R (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liber View Post
When I went to Cyclegear, the sales associate there was great at helping me pick out gear. Even as a novice, I wasn't too impressed with Bilt, and the Sedici jacket he showed me seemed very stiff. Too bad for Cycle Gear that they introduced me to Dainese, which they carry a limited variety of.

He wasn't too happy when I returned the Bilt gloves and Sedici jacket I bought from there and told him what I had chosen instead. Basically, their "no questions asked" return policy is a crock. I talked to the manager, and he was almsot as inquisitive, and it took them 5 days of processing for them to refund the money to my debit card.

I think CycleGear has apretty good business model, but their associates need a little more discipline in living up to their return policy.
I haven't had to return anything to Cycle Gear yet, but the Little Rock store has been good to me so far.

I was actually wearing these exact gloves when I did my 57' slide on Sunday. They did their job for me.
geeker is offline   Reply With Quote