View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Ohh Snap
420 President

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja grass color

crashed, ouch...

Well unbelievable, but it happened. An 80 old man, tried to make a u-turn in front without seeing me, i clipped his driver side molding, threw me off or i dont really know what happened. Bad road rash my right knee, my left arm, that i slid on its road rashed, my left elbow, my shoulder where again i landed on it. Im pretty banged up, ambulance took me to the ER, they cleaned my wounds, gave me pain medication and i can walk but hurts so bad.

580 mile bike, left side is scratched and cracked beyond, the gear shifter is now hanging, no more peg, front fairing under headlights broken, and pretty much bad.

He didn't signal or pay attention to anything, he tried making a u-turn at a small intersection street, by making a right on the street, then making a sudden left to make the u-turn, when he could have just signaled left and stay in center and make the u-turn.

Im still in shock, and really can't really think straight.

Be careful guys, people just don't ****ing care out there, and don't pay attention to the road.

Wasn't really my fault, except that i was wearing a T-Shirt. Yes i know and im aware, i was in the process of buying a Jacket, but it happened.

Sorry for the long essay, but im pretty shaken up, and clueless. and damn it hurts..
Ohh Snap is offline   Reply With Quote