View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:50 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

UPDATE: We have gone on a bit of a Honda kick. I picked up a Honda Accord Hybrid for the commute car, and an Acura MDX for the "family car". Annie and I will probably trade off much more between these cars depending on who is doing what each day.

2014-mdx-exterior-in-forest-mist-black-back-2_hires.jpg user3_pic11569_1399881357.jpg

Annie and I were most recently driving Mazdas. Zoom Zoom. Here's the Speed3 out at Thunderhill earlier this year:

ms3_1.jpg ms3_2.jpg

Annie's non-minivan mommy-mobile:

cx9.jpg

But before the Mazdas, we had Acuras. She had a TL, I had a CL-S.

tl.jpg cl-s.jpg

Up until the Mazdas, we mostly owned Hondas. I really liked this '98 Prelude SH:

prelude.jpg

Ann used to have a '94 Camry V6. Nice long-distance car:

camry.jpg

Before the Prelude, I had a '95 Integra GS-R, but I can't find any pics of it. It looked just like this, but black:

integra.jpg

The CL-S was the only car I've owned with an automatic transmission, and I wouldn't be in a rush to get another; even if I'm in traffic from time to time, I still prefer a clutch pedal. Haven't owned a car (that was my daily-driver) yet with one of the newer generation of automated-manuals (VW's dual-clutch, for example), and maybe I'd enjoy those. The last few automatics we have owned (Ann's cars) have had the "manual" mode, but it's just not the same and seems gimmicky more than particularly fun or useful.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote