Thread: Monthly Emails
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #10
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Sent on 2/17/13:

Quote:
Hi all!

I wanted to send out a quick update to the ninjette.org membership; it's been quite a few months since the last email blast. Last month I was unfortunate enough to destroy a motorcycle, but fortunately it was not the Ninja 300, or I'd have even more explaining to do for the members here. I've been off two wheels since, but hope to be back in riding shape soon. In the meantime, that means more time to tweak our website, and that's what I wanted to share today.

We've formalized the member of the month contest, which can be found in a sticky thread in the General section. Each winner has the opportunity to request some type of improvement or upgrade to either their account, or to the whole site. Some of them have been quite creative, and I'm glad to help out. There are a few new subforums in the marketplace area, aimed at buyer/seller feedback for transactions that happen here at the site. While there have occasionally been some one-off reviews, these now provide a simple place for those looking for that content. Our traffic has stabilized over the past few months, with an expected ramp-up once again as riding season approaches. We crossed 500,000 posts a few months back, and have almost 12,500 members.

Kerry from Area P has set up two new group buys for those interested in full exhaust systems for either their 2008-2012 Ninja 250, or the new 2013 Ninja 300. There is a sizable discount on the units, and there is also a drawing for a free exhaust for one of the buyers of each if we have enough participants. We're already at that threshold for the Ninja 300 group buy, and well on our way for the Ninja 250 group buy. All of the details are in the group buy threads in the Marketplace; there are links to those right in an announcement at the top of the site.

I hope everyone's weekend is going well, and if it happened to include some fun rides, come one back and tell us about them!

Best regards,
- Alex
www.ninjette.org

(Ninjette.org doesn't plan to send out more than one of these per month, but if you'd prefer to not receive these going forward, you can edit your options here: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/profi...do=editoptions , and choose to not receive administration emails from the site)

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.