View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:32 PM   #10
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti View Post
I think that each person depending on size and style and how hard they were riding in the pic will look slightly different and that you may be looking a little bit too hard at the pics in order to analyze your own riding. Overall your body position looks really good and has gotten a ton better. The biggest difference i see here is really how your inside shoulder is still pulled in, held in tightly towards the tank whereas Lyle is letting his shoulder fall open and towards the turn a little more. I'm trying to dig up photos of me from similar angle to show that we each look slightly different....where you are looking too is hard to tell from the photo.

It looks like Lyle is looking directly at the camera in this pic, hahaha but I assure you he is not. As you well know there are a series of points/areas you should look at in a specific sequence so simply looking through the turn isn't clear enough as looking at the apex then the exit area etc.....

Quickly, here is one photo I found...I'm on a little bike though
See how I/we are dropping a little more into the turn while you are a little more crunched in tightly to the bike. Our hips are open more and pointing into the turn, hence the knee position as well.,... hope that helps?
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote