Thread: Gamers
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2020, 06:21 PM   #2
GAU-8
Socially inept. Yet FUN!

Name: C

Motorcycle(s): Current machines- 1992 SECA II 600, 2006 Ninja 250, 2008 Ninja 250

I'm technically a reformed(?) Gamer addict. Definitely helped in destroying my marriage. So I have learned to really limit it in life. Whats funny, is because now I see what my addiction was, I can step back, and not follow gaming hype/trends/PC upgrades to get all excited about.( and see how much time I really wasted, restraint free...)

I was/am still big, on the PC stuff. Mostly, combat flight simulators, and mil-sim combat. ( Basically Armed assault, II, III) I'm a geek about it though. had a sit-in Akers Barnes cockpit, flight controls, etc. If I cant use Track-IR ( head based movement...for in game head turning) I don't play it. So that means any "typical" FPS games are out. But for some reason windows 10, cant play any of my old ARMA games. Except for ARMA III, and another game called "Squad" ( which also has native support for Track-IR) but my PC is missing something as both CTD. So.....my go to game as of now, is EVE online. A point and click " spreadsheets in space" with ship combat, mining, real world markketing, and battles can cost the equivelent of 100s of thousands lost.

Im the same way for the past 10-ish years. I'll buy a game every couple of years. ( and it's usually been out, at least 2 years before I pick it up.)

Last console game I enjoyed, was The last Of Us, on PSIII.

At lunch. Sorry for run- on. Lol
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote