View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #9
jodag
Ninjette Newbie

Name: Josquin [Jo]

Motorcycle(s): '05 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Star View Post
My rear turn signals are integrated into the rear brake light; you can look into those. It even flashes 2-3 times when I press the brakes -- it looks cool and improves visibility.
They were installed when I bought my ninjette so not certain about the price.
Good idea! I'll try to look into that. I've been hearing that in California, your turn signals have to be something like 9 inches apart, idk if that would work or not, but I bet it looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post
He probably couldn't see it over his truck, your trucks in America are entirely to big for 99.99% of tasks the owners use them for.
Sadly, that is probably true. and for those cars/trucks that can't see behind them all too well, they need to get extra mirrors at the back.
I mean, what if a kid was trying to pick up his ball behind your pick up truck? "Sorry, he shouldn't have been there" won't cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreValkyrn View Post
Dude, same thing happened to me.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=135593

I've replaced radiator, left handlebar, clutch lever, and right footpeg.

I still have frame tabs to unbend for Rearsets. She's overheating almost instantly, I hope the water pump just sucked in some crap and broke... and not my engine.

I hope your repairs are less... complicated.
Wow, read your thread. Sorry about that dude. Hope everything turns out good for you. I got lucky that the guy was a chill dude. We're probably going to just let our insurances talk...that's what they're for.
It seems that my damage is almost purely cosmetic. I've ridden more than a hundred miles since the drop, and no problem so far (I replaced a light bulb, and put clear tape over the broken turn signals, so they don't get wet from the fog).
jodag is offline   Reply With Quote