Old August 29th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #15
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
The problem with your thread, is that you are using a pregen, pregen's are faster than the newgen. I specified that in the chart that I was comparing the 08+ model to the 300 since they're closer in age.

Also, Jiggles' stated his bike is slightly modified, that is a big no-no, this is stock vs stock.
Actually, his was faster. And he's heavier. So that negates all pregen vs newgen garbage. The pregen really isn't any faster. Ride both and you'll see.

You should check your power figures as well. Make sure both your numbers are either at the crank or at the wheel. Looks to me to be a bit off.

and I still don't believe those trap speeds either, considering the large time differential. Not enough time is spend in the midrange of the 300 powerband to make that kind of time but only be moving 2 mph faster.

aaaaand if you're not trying to show how much better the 300 is through a decision matrix, I'm not sure why tire size got the preference of larger. Depending on your reasoning, it could go either way for either size being preferable.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote