View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2023, 05:04 AM   #1
MyNameRay
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Ray

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

2010 Ninja 250R Turn Signal Issues

As the title says, I'm having issues with my turn signals. When I bought the bike, it was from a woman who had laid the bike over, and so the rear turn signals were just hanging by the wire and the front turn signals were non-existent, among other issues including missing Fairings. So while rebuilding this bike and fixing small issues, I decided to replace all of the plastics as well. While the plastics were off, it was the best time to do the wire work and replace the turn signals, and here lies my problems..

The previous turn signals were amber LED's, so I figured I could plug and play some other LED's for a better look, but when I plug the new LED's in, all they do is flash for half a second every few seconds. While doing research, everybody had said it was a relay issue. The bike already had a 3-plug relay, part number EP34, so I replaced with with the same part but new, and it still gave me the same issues. But when I plug the old LED's back in, they work perfectly fine. I checked all the wiring leading from the fuses to the lights, and everything seems fine.

So for the time being, I repaired the old ones and put them back on until I can figure out the issue. If it's important or not, when I took the Fairings off, I gave the bike a quick spray off bath to knock off the dust and dirt. Images will be in a public Google Drive to view for better references. Any help would be greatly appreciated

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8h?usp=sharing
MyNameRay is offline   Reply With Quote