View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2019, 03:26 PM   #1
FsckCommies
Total Noob

Name: Dallin

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Kawasaki Ninja EX250R

Where can I find OEM 2005 Ninja EX250R Indicator + Mounting Plate

Hey all,

Dark times this winter. I live in Utah where half the year looks like a freakin Ice Age. I decided quite stupidly that I would take my bike to work while there was sludge and snow. The main roads were clear, my neighborhood was not. I laid the bike down and completely decimated my left turn signal.

I bought a "OEM" replacement off amazon but it did not fit. But by the time I realized it wasn't going to fit it was about 11 PM and I had to be at work 6 AM the next morning and my motorcycle was my only ride. So after mutilating the mounting plate trying to get the indicator to mount to the fairring, I did the redneck thing and super glued it.

Now, several months later, I'm looking into selling the bike to buy a new one but I feel like a dick selling it with a super glued light. The problem is I cannot seem to find an ACTUALLY OEM Left indicator AND mounting plate replacement. Anyone know where I can get any and all OEM parts?

I got a Ninja EX250R from 2005. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you all in advance!
FsckCommies is offline   Reply With Quote