View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #26
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
This is ridiculous. The ninjas are all over the leaderboards you show below. If it was all Hondas that would be one thing, but it looks like the bikes are competitive. Doesn't say anything about the bikes or their relative speeds at all.

I mean, with Kawis 2-5, does that mean that actually the Kawis dominate the race series? I mean, in manufacturers competition, Kawis take it easily. Does that mean almost no one can competitively race a Honda except Andrews? That you'd be better off going with a Kawi because it is more easy to race it well? You can't judge on one placing of one guy. What if Ryan Andrews just has more experience or is a good rider? Or if Andrews daddy is a rich businessman who pours money into his team when the second place guy does all his own work. Or, more to the point, what if Andrews has the advantage of a velocity stack on his bike?

This is the second post like this you've made, and it was established in the other thread you ride a CBR. And I note that the only contributions you make to these forums is to bash ninjettes in favor of CBRs because Ryan Andrews is good rider who runs a velocity stack, which has nothing to do with bike quality. Get yourself back to the CBR forum and stop trolling here every time Andrews wins a race. Good for him for being a good rider, but too bad the CBR can't seem to put more than one bike in a series good enough to make the results. Perhaps because it is so ugly no one wants to race one, and perhaps because only Andrews' rich daddy can afford the aftermarket parts on the thing because they are so scarce.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake