View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2011, 06:46 AM   #35
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
I'd also love to see a full year of competition with multiple teams, particularly if ever there were a professional 250 class competition. Great for the sport, and for all of us, to have two manufacturers battling it out. I'd love to see what the Kawi guys do to counter all the prototype parts they are putting on the CBR. For the record, the mods on the purportedly stock CBR for the race: Road And Track Suspension setup including Penske shock; prototype M4 Exhaust; prototype Bazzaz FI and quickshifter. And with all those mods, you know what the guys on the Kawi team said?

Quote:
Ryan (Andrews) proved he could beat us on a tricycle if he had to.
This has nothing to do with what you get out of box on these bikes, where the Kawi would be objectively better on the track. And given Ryan Andrews history of success racing in CRMA (he gave the endurance team a huge advantage on his laps, btw, with other laps by other riders NOT beating the Kawis it looks like) it may have nothing to do with the bikes as they are set up for the superstock racing. Without more of a competition in the series, with a wider variety of riders, hard to say which would be better in the long run. Either way, I'm happy to see the competition, and someone finally challenging Kawi.

My main point here is that you came to a ninjette forum to troll without a well thought out point, which is a pretty obnoxious thing to do.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake