View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #16
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Freedom is a beautiful thing. Too bad we loose more and more of it each year.
I disagree, and agree, on some points. CA, in the last few years, has really cracked down on nudity at traditionally clothing optional beaches. Yes we are losing freedoms every year, but in what way are you referring too?

My on the helmet issue, and I know I may get flamed on this, as also to the above comment, is this; when you get your license, and everytime you get it renewed, if you choose to ride without a helmet or safety equipment in general, and you are critically injured in a accident, you must sign a statement that you understand that the taxpayers are not going to take care of you for the rest of your vegetative life. They will take you to the hospital so you can die comfortably, and, you will have to sign to NOT be an organ donor, not the other way around. I can see why some would not want to wear a helmet, as has been said before, it is a personal decision.

nb