View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #13
bbbrandy19
Ninja Lover!

Name: Beast

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJunkie View Post
I really like my Scorpion Elektra jacket, its super comfortable and has a removeable liner. I've found Scorpion run true to size for the most part. I have a leather perforated Icon Jacket as well and they run small. Be very careful with Icon gear for ladies, many of the jackets are cropped short, meaning if you stand up it looks fine (fits like a normal jacket) but when you lean over to riding position it leaves your lower back exposed. I really dislike wearing it but for hot SoCal summers the perforated leather is awesome.

BTW black is the wrong color if you are trying to stay cool lol.

yea i know black is the wrong color but i dont want anything bright and flashy or would clash with my bike.

Also, i really like the Scorpion Elektra jacket! i looked at it online.
i did go try on the Icon jacket that i like at the store in an Extra Small (all that was left) and it actually fit. I was considering on getting a medium or large online but now i think i would have to either get a small or medium.
They actually ran big on me! i couldnt believe i fit an extra small but you are right. they are cropped in the back very short but i sat on a bike at the shop i looked at jackets at, and it didnt make a big problem. I always wear a fitted long shirt underneath to cover my back as well.

Its such a hard decision! i wish i had a better jacket store around here!
bbbrandy19 is offline   Reply With Quote