View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:34 PM   #49
Stingray1000
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikin_Jo View Post
WTH? What did you do at such a young age to have that kind of injuries??

I had a lumbar discectomy and a...foraminotomy??? LMAO I think that's the word. Okay I had back surgery in 2005 for 2 ruptured discs in my lumbar region and so this was another surgery for the same thing, just to clean it up, along with cleaning up the scar tissue, and they cut a little hole in my vertebrae again to relieve pressure on the nerve -- which still bugs me
Yeouch! I fell out of a tree and landed on a large root that broke my neck and broke the ribs, which punctured the lung. I fell about 2 stories. The original surgery was getting the air out of my back and chest and getting my neck stabilized then all the other fixes for years after. The Dr. told me I was lucky to be able to walk again and so when I was 16 just for spite I started Martial Arts, and have been fine since. Everyonce in a while I'll wake up with a week long crick in my neck but other then that I'm good! And after the $40,000 helicopter or Medivac ride to Children's Hospitol in Baltimore, I think my mom decided she hated me LOL And yes that is only one of my stories of self destructiveness as a child.. I have many more! LOL
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote