Thread: Photography!
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2014, 03:36 PM   #104
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Excellent, I'm eager to see what you capture with it all!

It really depends. I can take my Nikon Coolpix s630, but I'm not a FAN of P&S systems. I'm game to replace it with a Nikon 1.

Normally for street I take my D7000. I have three lenses to choose from. My 24-70 Tamron is the heavy one, so typically I'd leave it at home if I'm out most of the day. I have taken it out before, but it wears you out if you are taking tons of pictures.

My 55-200 or 35 f/1.8 are my main lenses. The 35 is so light and compact, it works great. The 55-200 is nice if I want to sit a bit off and snag a shot. A ton of my shots were with that lens. Since I was out for several hours this week, that was nice because I could just sit comfortably and let the lens to the legwork.

When I am literally walking, the 35 is my go to. It is easy to pop up, get a shot, and repeat. I have several good shots from up here in Chicago with that lens. I'll post them up later. My camera and lenses were dirty. I kept cleaning them, but they just kept attracting dirt. I won't post up some images until I can get photoshop on it to fix the issues. My lenses will be cleaned, as well as the sensor when I get home tomorrow.

Here is one I took yesterday:

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro

Last futzed with by Apex; June 15th, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote