View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM   #11
randycastell
ninjette.org member

Name: randy

Motorcycle(s): '74 Honda CB450K, '87 Ducati Paso750, '17 Kawasaki EX300

Greetings all, thank you so much for your comments,suggestions and support. My stock replacement faring has arrived at the dealer. I'm on my way to pick up.

X-Mas came early this past Tuesday in the form of the Tremendous faring kit from Jhina. :-) The US$280 kit came with a very sweet black double bubble wind screen included free of charge and heat shield nicely applied to the lower cowling (chin spoiler) pieces The gloss black paint and clear coat looks like a very good quality finish. No defects or runs upon close inspection. Just one broken tab where an o-ring gets placed: the most vulnerable tab at the nosing of the upper front cowl between the headlights. No problem 'cuz I glued it back that day.

I am gonna take off all her W.T.E. clothing, tuck that pretty wedding dress into a box and truss her up in the slutty shiny number. I'll lay white Princeton Tiger stickers on the sides and white Kawasaki stickers on the chin spoiler/lower cowling. What a toy she is. Very practical as well. Don't be fooled by looks. :-) I'll post pictures after the conversion. Thank you again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg INinjette's new clothes.jpg (113.7 KB, 8 views)
randycastell is offline   Reply With Quote