View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2019, 09:07 AM   #1
2fiddy-trackpair
ninjette.org member

Name: Fred

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250r

Great forum service

I wasn't sure where to post this so it seemed like this was the best section in the forum. I recently pulled out my 09 250R to get it finished up. I had all the parts for it to complete my build but never found time to put it together until now. Anyway, I cleaned the carbs and was installing the Factory Pro jet kit. The carbs needed a good cleaning and I decided to split them. Not thinking about the o-rings for the fuel tube and vent tube tee, I ordered all the parts other than those. The o-rings were dried and cracked. If anyone has ever had to replace those parts they know that you can not get just the o-rings and Kawasaki wants a crazy amount for the complete tube assembly. I reached out to Gordon (Ducatiman) to see if he would sell me just the o-rings. Without hesitation, and not allowing me to pay for anything, he mailed me the 2 sets of o-rings. This is the kind of people and service that makes this forum great. I just wanted to give a shout out to him for his help. The bike is complete now and runs like a swiss watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (135.9 KB, 0 views)
2fiddy-trackpair is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.