View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #27
iNinja
ninjette.org member

Name: Amy

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R EFI

pictures aren't the greatest. i don't have a very good camera, so i did my best. sorry for the dirty bike. it is in need of a bath badly.

the packaging was great. it was covered in foam wrapping a couple times and completely wrapped in shipping tape. it actually took a while to open. very high quality windscreen just like the name brands. very strong. fit perfectly. it's very bright and sunny here right now and with my camera it makes the one pic look a little dull, but i assure you, it's shiny when you see my reflection. i'll try to get some pics later when the sun goes down to see if i can get any better pics. it's very dark on the other side and hard to see through as you can tell looking through at my car, but i don't ever look through my windscreen anyway.

i personally think it looks good on my bike. i have various 'chrome' (polished aluminum) pieces on the bike so it matches pretty well, and i have a chromed shield on my helmet, so that matches as well.

i hope this helps anyone who is interested in the chrome look, and i recommend the ebay seller i purchased it from. the shipping time was reasonable being an international seller (purchased on the 5th, arrived today). here's the ebay link again: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windshield-W...ht_5053wt_1105.

iNinja is offline   Reply With Quote