CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycleCam303 View Post
Yea I rode the infamous midget.

If you can keep up with a supersport on your 250 than pat yourself on the back. You can quote me on this one. Compared to my 250 the R6 in regards to performance is a superior bike in every way.

I'm certain I could get through my favorite twisty rides faster on this bike than the ninja 250. Maybe not by a lot, but really there should be no excuse.

It just chalks another one up for the ninjette. The sucky suspension teaches you to have proper inputs and how to be smooth to be fast, the low power keeps you honest and the brakes work fine for a machine that can barely break 100mph.

Also, I won't knock guys for wanting a liter bike for the street. Yea, they don't rev it out or use 15% of the power Everyone should ride different bikes. It's a good learning experience.
First, riding a midget is mean.

Second, if you can keep up with a supersport and you're on a 250, the rider on the supersport can't ride.

Third, nothing is faster than a 250 in the turns (I read that on the internet).

Fourth, learning on an underpowered bike is quicker than being afraid to use the power of a supersport.

Fifth, anyone on a litre bike that only uses 15% of the power also wears a g-string.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.