Old March 24th, 2020, 02:13 PM   #134
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snot View Post
The CDC report is from yesterday. Things change, new information is learned. I get it, your pissed. You have every right to be after just getting this new job and now you can't work. I know I'm lucky to be in a profession that is actually essential and working for a company that cares. Working for who I work for, I'm spending my time going into places where people have been sick, confirmed and unconfirmed cases, some that have died, along with the usual fire and water jobs. Multiple times a day spraying down the trucks we drive and the offices and the shop. I'm disinfecting places in my dreams for god's sake. However, this isn't going to go away quickly if people don't stay home that don't need to be out. Businesses are finding every loophole they can to stay open, while at the same time, not providing employees with what they need to stay safe. On top of that, Ohio has a large number of essential businesses. My area has seen little change from the order because it's mostly manufacturing plants, construction & trade companies, and hospitals around here.

I'm just venting, I'm stressed too. I'm in the middle, I think it's not as bad as it's been made out to be, but I think there is some to what's going on. Especially if they are thinking now that it can last on surfaces longer than a couple days.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.