View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #175
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Finally received the kit today. So you've heard enough negative. Here's some positive. I'll probably have this bike done in 2 weeks and give a full review after I ride it around. I'd be done in a day but I'm missing some bolts, parts, and a few other things. Not Joshua's fault, my fault as I took off the stock fairings and misplaced some bolts. Some parts of the assembly requires stock bolts.

So Joshua has been answering all my questions promptly and even gave me his mobile number. The kit's right side panel mounts onto the air box but I have my air box removed so Joshua made one that doesn't require the air box and will ship to me on Monday. I'm glad he's stepping up and improving his customer service.

Build quality is good, better than I thought to be honest. Not as flexible as stock as it's thicker, but better than Chinese and a whole lot better than Indonesian. Can be good because it's sturdy (I don't see it cracking through daily rides) but bad because if you drop your bike, I'm sure it will crack. The finish work however looks great.

I really like the Gullwing head lights. Probably the best part about this kit. Just quickly mounted it on my bike just to get a feel of how it'll look once done.

NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote