View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2018, 04:53 PM   #18
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Checked out a used Kawi Vulcan 900C they had on the lot. WOW. Now that thing is comfortable. Actually not too forward with the controls. Felt good. Not sure about the $6K price tag, when a new one would run a tad more...but still, quite impressive.

They had several other used options: A Yami Stryker, Honda VTX 1800, Honda 750, HD 883, even saw a decent FZ6 there. The runner up was one of the Honda VTX 1300's they had on the lot. Cheaper and yet was still really comfy. It is an older bike, but ticked all the boxes for me. Nice little windscreen, comfortable, saddlebags for storage, and it just felt good to sit on. Beauty thing, it didn't have boards, it had the pegs. It also had some highway pegs on it where you could reach them from the stock pegs. Almost like having a board, but not really. I liked it. That thing is a beast compared to the 250 (of course).

Also sat on a VTX 1800. It is comfy, but I also know it has a TON of power, way too much for what I'd need. 900 is plenty for me, I am stretching it considering a 1300...but nothing bigger. If it is all they have on the lot I like, I'd get it, but honestly, it would be a waste of motor and gas mileage for me.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote