Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNasty View Post
Guy pulled up next to me at a stop light on one of these today. didn't see if it was the 500 or larger, but either way it gave me a Kawi Boner. Now I want one of these. Not sure what it was about it, looks alot like the pregen ninjas, there was just something sexy about her
Copied from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPZ500S

"The Kawasaki Ninja 500R (which was originally named, and is still referred to as the EX500 and is known as the GPZ500S in some markets) is a sport bike with a 498 cc (30.4 cu in) parallel-twin engine manufactured by Kawasaki from 1987 to 2009, with a partial redesign in 1994.
Although the motorcycle has a sporty appearance, it offers a more standard, upright riding position with greater comfort and versatility.
It provides a combination of performance and low operating costs, which has made it a favorite as a first motorcycle with new riders and popular with experienced riders on a budget.
2009 was the last model year for the Ninja 500.
For touring the EX500 has an 18 L (4.0 imp gal; 4.8 US gal) fuel tank, reserve included.

Engine 498 cc (30.4 cu in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled parallel twin, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Power 49.9 hp (37.2 kW)
Torque 30.9 lb·ft (41.9 N·m)
Transmission 6-speed"
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote