View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2019, 11:18 AM   #1
GreatGreedo
ninjette.org member

Name: Guarino

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300, CBR 125R (My 1st bike was a 2001 ZX-6R)

Just got my Fairing set from 12K Motor

Hello Guys,

I got them yesterday but opened the box and examined them today. They took about 12 days to mold and paint the fairings. Once I OKed the pictures they sent me, it arrived within several days, from China.

Before this, I spent some time trying to decide who to buy from, and I ended up deciding between Monster Fairings and 12K Motor (Australian/Chinese company). I chose 12K Motor because they were cheaper and the people I spoke with there, seemed sincere.

When I inspected the fairings, I was amazed at the quality and the paint. I've heard horror stories about how some Chinese fairings have hairs, dust or bugs embedded under the paint. I can say that most of the fairings were perfect or nearly perfect. There was an exception though, one of the rear seat fairings had a few, very minor, bubbles/dust under the paint. They also paint the inner fairings black which I liked.

They also give you a free bolt set, heat shielding and windscreen. Another thing about the windscreen is that I thought it would be just solid black or painted black but it is actually a very dark smoke that you can see through. I also bought a tank cover which was perfect. I'm seriously happy with this fairing set, yet I don't know about the fit. Its getting cold here in BC so I would have to find a warm garage to work on it and post pictures or put them on when it starts warming up next year.