View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #49
Scorpielle
ninjette.org member

Name: Elle

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Black Ninja 250R

Here's my gear!
Brand new last year (2008) is My 2pc Teknic Vixen Suit, I can't seem to find it on the Teknicgear web site, but here's a link to a store:

http://www.revzilla.com/product/tekn...iece-race-suit

LOVE this suit, It actually fits me, I've had a huge problem finding leathers the right size, but these are excellent, I'm just 5'3" so sizing is always an issue, Ladies if you can find it, grab it, this one is a size 8.

I also have a Joe Rocket Mesh jacket for the summer, I can't remember the name of it, I got it a few years ago.

And I have an OLDER Joe rocket retro jacket from when I was a passenger only, LOL, Then when I moved up I wanted my own snazzy suit, no more mismatched jacket and pants for me! LOL

Boots: I have Black Sidi Vertebrae, they are about 8 yrs old, mens, but like size 39 to fit my foot LOL

Gloves: I got a new pair of Alpinestar last year, Stella SP-3.

Helmet: Arai Signet/e Gyphon, It's a few years old as well, But I love it and I have no Issues with it, Maybe next year I'll get a new one.

And I can not stand the thought of riding without the gear, even when I had a Scooter , I still wore my leather jacket boots ,gloves and Helmet LOL
Scorpielle is offline   Reply With Quote