Thread: 300 engine head
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2015, 08:17 AM   #15
micoulisninja
modaholic junkie

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2001 ZX-12R, 2009 ninja 345cc and plenty of others in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth285 View Post
I have someone who has a complete engine but he doesnt really want to split the engine up, thats why I was asking what price you were looking at so I could maybe convince him to split it up.

I dont know what a used 300 head goes for though

Plus I know shipping to Greece is pretty expensive at times!
well, it is tough for my already since I am really tight financially but given the situation (i have to replace it within the month otherwise I will have to split MY newly built engine and I definetely MUST avoid that) and if you can send it as light as possible (without cams, cam holders) so that he can get some more from that and if possible without any VAT stuff (I don't know if and how you could manage that, possibly with a "gift" notification), I would say about $250-300 without P&P expenses, given of course that the latter would not be over-rated...
if impossible to send as "gift", it would help a lot with taxes in Greece if at least it would be sent with a lowest purchase value possible (e.g. $50 or so) so that way I could spend more on the head than on taxes...
how does that sound ?
give it a try Shawn...
I really hope @cuong-nutz could help me out with a cheapest solution, if he could sent the head over here...
I could also sent over there some spare parts I have for free...
I have some 250's exhaust valves, TBs, crank, rod, front engine mount, good fuel pump along with housing etc