View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:25 AM   #1
Fitz
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Tyler

Motorcycle(s): '06 Ninja 250, '82 Nighthawk 650

Hello from MI!

Hey Everyone,

I've actually owned my pregen Ninja 250 since I think about 2012-2013, but it has mostly sat in my parents' garage while I went from apartment to apartment after college. Now I've got a house (and more importantly, a garage!) of my own so I've got her back and started working on her and putting some miles on now that the weather's getting better.

(Autobot symbol courtesy of former owner, Transformers was the coolest thing at the time )

Recently added a phone mount and 2 USB charging ports for using spotify and Google Maps with the bluetooth setup I installed in my helmet, which has made a world of difference in how far from home I'm comfortable going haha.

Over the long weekend, I actually used a 20mm bolt instead of the oem (18mm?) bolt for the upper fairing and put a big ass hole in the gas tank. But I ran my VIN and it was eligible for the recall on the gas tank, so it's at the dealer now getting a nice new tank installed.

I love this bike, but as a 6'5" rider, my knees and hips start getting quite uncomfortable after more than an hour of riding. Are there any simple mods you guys know of for pregens to raise the seat, lower the pegs, or otherwise "straighten-out" the riding position?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Fitz is offline   Reply With Quote