View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2023, 03:06 PM   #1
InvisiBill
EX500 full of EX250 parts

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): '18 Ninja 400 • '09 Ninja 500R (selling) • '98 VFR800 (project) • '85 Vulcan VN700 (sold)

MOTM - Aug '15
Interesting '98 on Facebook Marketplace

So this bike popped up in my local FB ads. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9977100417237/

Quote:
1998 250 Kawasaki Ninja
The previous owner modified the bike quite a bit to make it look like a Honda Grom.

The odometer on the bike was swapped out right before I purchased it and although it reads 5k miles it does have 14.5k miles on it. I have both odometers.

The bike has an under glow behind the rear tire that has a red hex-like pattern. I normally put tape over them to avoid any extra attention.

The bike has aftermarket exhaust as well but I have a box with the original exhaust pipes as well as an extra seat and the original odometer with some other small pieces.

It caught my eye since it was a Ninjette, but not. Just from these pics, it doesn't look too bad to me. The length mismatch on the tail is weird and the black side panels under the seat look a bit stuck-on just to cover everything. Otherwise, I'm surprised at how not-horrible it looks.

It's just down the road from Grattan if anyone wants to pick it up. =)

*** Unregistered, I'm not your mom and I'm not paying for your parts, so do whatever you want with your own bike. ***
InvisiBill is offline   Reply With Quote