View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #80
S1att3r
ninjette.org member

Name: Raygan

Motorcycle(s): White 2013 Ninja 300(Storm), Silver 2003 Fjr1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Over 45 hours straight from September 15th, 2011 (San Diego) to September 17th, 2011 (Atlanta). I was moving.

I delayed leaving San Diego for as long as possible that day because it was my birthday and a few people wanted to surprise me. I calculated when I could leave and still arrive in Atlanta in time to pick up my pet dog (coming by plane). I actually *promised* my sister that I would be there so the dog wouldn't have to get picked up by strangers he didn't know after something as stressful as being taken from his family and flying alone.

OK, I actually tried to stop because I thought I had enough time. I even paid for a motel expecting to sleep for 3 hours but then I realized that the plane ticket for my dog showed a Pacific departure time and an Eastern arrival time, so I lost exactly three hours and needed to leave right away. I ended up just using the bathroom, freshening up (not a full shower), and changing clothes. Nothing I couldn't have done while getting gas at one of those truck stops with the same amenities except that I spent way too much for the privilege (~$36).

With absolutely no sleep, I was literally seeing spots and had to babble and hum to myself to stay awake.

Do I win the thread?
Id say you won, I've never gone more than 24 hours without sleep.

I haven't rode my ninjette very far 50 miles I think was the farthest.(just riding the back roads for fun)
S1att3r is offline   Reply With Quote