View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019, 09:20 AM   #45
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Finally decompressing after being at the track all weekend for SCCA Time Trial National Tour at CMP. It was a hell of a time!! Baby racecar did great, no mechanical issues at all, even in 90+ temps.

I started out the weekend running about 2:19 laps, similar to where I was on my last track night. I worked on everything and got down to 2:06.365 according to the official times. I really suck at autocross though, so the track cross timed segments really killed my standings. I lost like 10 seconds to that... oh well. It was still a really fun time!! I went with several friends and made some new friends while I was at it.

Cars, go carts, grilling, a few beers after the track went cold, etc etc etc. If you ever want to dabble in car racing but driving circles in a parking lot isn't your thing and you don't want to drop $$$$ on repairs from wheel-to-wheel racing, you 100% should check out an SCCA Time Trial National event.

Link to original page on YouTube.

The car also looks great in sticker form. I'm sure I'll buy 1 or 2 pictures from the photographer, but for now, this will have to do.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3039.jpg (97.9 KB, 81 views)
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote