View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2016, 11:02 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Talking Omg its that guy that was a thing once, Jingles!

You bet your goddamn mother ****ing **** ****in **** lovin blue balls havin ass it is! And its Jiggles, JIGGLES, there is no ****ing N in Jiggles.

Now if your new around here, and by new I mean you ride one of those pansy ass 300's, then you might not know who I am. Well I'm kinda like that giant **** you took once and you felt compelled to take a picture of it and send it to your best mate, if your Australian, or just your friend if your a regular person. Well then a few years pass by and you've completely forgotten that this picture was in your library until you were on your 2nd date with the hottest piece you've ever seen. I'm talking a couple numbers out of your league, the one you'd have been lucky to get. Well, if you remember, you decided to show that sexy man you were on a date with some of you the really cool pictures you've taken when you accidentally slid to that giant 14 inch **** you took that wouldn't even flush. The one you had to go to the kitchen and pull a fresh clean knife out of the dishwasher to cut it up with, since all your silverware was dirty and no one ever puts any of the goddamn silverware away after running the dishwasher. Like ****! IS IT THAT GODDAMN DIFFICULT!? You knew as soon as that LCD recreated your pixelated pooper that any chance you had with him was flushed straight down the toilet.

Well you've probably been wondering where the **** has Jiggles been? And I ask that question everyday until I look down and see the rolling hills of pasty white stomach I anxiously try to forget. Well the answer is right ****in there, I won't go away no matter how much kale you eat.

Well I'm back baby, back until the end of this post and then who knows.

I've just moved into a new apartment that has room for my computer and at least one of my motorcycles! I just rescued my computer that I built a few weeks before that nasty femur break 4 years ago and brought it over. The same computer responsible for so many tears of hatred, sadness, and euphoria on this site. My last apartment didn't have space for any of my motorcycles so for the last two years I wasn't able to have free access to ride whenever I wanted. It required me driving all the way over to my parents house to pick up a bike and cmon now I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to my hobbies. And as to why I haven't really been on this site, with just my phone I was only able to do one thing while taking a **** which tbh was usually buzzfeed or one of those sweet mobile games that managed to pry $200 from my pocket. Now that I have my computer back I can comfortably take a ****, play a game, and go on ninjette.

During my time away I've managed to convert one person to a 250 and she even joined this site. Everyone else ended up with an r6 and is no longer alive I assume.

In my professional life I've gotten a promotion and started going back to school part time which I quit after I broke my leg. Shits pretty busy but I still find time to ignore my beautiful girlfriend.

If you've made it to the end of this post without blocking me then congrats! Many before you have fallen after just the tiniest grain of sand got in their dickhole. Ha there goes another. If you do want to block me I'm sure that link is somewhere on this page. I suggest that you also spitefully downvote anything I post.

Welp thats about it! I'm going to head to bed now! jk im gna stare at this screen till someone replies god im lonely
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

5 out of 7 members found this post helpful.