View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #180
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Man my mom is getting to me. She is trying to control everything in the situation. Overall I'm grateful for her help but some of the stuff she does is just goddamned retarded. She has been hiding my Percocet from me all day which I didn't really mind, I didn't really want to keep track of it. But I'm all set up in bed, shes about to go up to bed and ask her

"Where is my Percocet I'm going to need it."
And she says, "You just took a dose. you don't need it."

After a little frustrated arguing, all the little things just sort of percolated to the surface and I went off on her.

"How are you going to tell a guy who has a broken leg that he doesn't need to be in control of his mediction, which the next dose for is due at 2am-4am. ARE YOU GOING TO COME DOWN AND GIVE IT TO ME? You don't even want to put the dog in the cage cuz she might (quite unlikely) start barking and you would have to let her out. Who do you think you are??? I'm an adult who can take his pain killers any damn time I want without your permission."

Honestly, I appreciate all the help, she's been pretty great. But on top of all the help is all these restrictions and annoyances that a normal person would never do to another. I know alot of you are going to say she is just being a mom and its cuz she cares, but I gotta tell you that's really not what's going on.

After I showed her how absolutely ridiculous was being I told her, "I'm not 5, don't treat me like I am."

To which she replied, "Okay, do you want your cheerios so you can swallow the pill "

"Yeah," (Gah, damn you bitch! ), "Night, love you"
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote