Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
..........To tell you the truth, I just don't want to look like a total try-hard in full gear if I'm still learning even how to shift up into 1st gear. My mindset is telling me it's not needed for me to spend all this money but if it's really needed then I have to reconsider a lot of things....
Brian, like each one of us has been, you are more vulnerable and prone to falls now that you are starting your learning process.

After a few weeks, you will become much more vulnerable than now, as you gain some skills and some exaggerated sense of confidence.

Later on, you will become more conscious of the traffic's danger and more cautious in traffic and will learn more and more things about motorcycling and fine control of your machine.

That process happens to everyone that tries motorcycling seriously.
For that reason, it is wise buying all the protection that you can afford now rather than later.

Take a look at this:
http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Protective_Gear