View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020, 05:12 PM   #1
smdl
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Shaun

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

Hello From Vancouver Island

Good afternoon, all. Happy to join the forum, as I have just picked up a 2010 250R that needs some love. It had a minor incident, so needs a bit of attention to the plastics, and the fuel system is gummed up from sitting for a few years. All pretty normal stuff.

I bought this bike for my wife, who recently surprised me by suggesting that it might be time for her to learn how to ride. This after 25 years of this being a solo pursuit for me! I wasn't going to miss an opportunity like that, so when this bike came up a couple days later, I decided to jump on it right away. The bonus to this is that it will be a shared project with 17-year-old son. Should be fun!

One quick question-- Is there an easy way to find a digital copy of the service manual for this bike? I'll also pick up a hard copy, as I like to have those right at hand, but a digital copy is always handy, and having it ASAP will help me get going on the work until the hard copy arrives.

Anyway, thanks in advance for all the value I know I will receive from this forum. I've been wrenching on Moto Guzzis for years, but this is the first Kawasaki I have owned for a long time, and I'll certainly need some help. I do have a history with Big K, though, as my first street bike was a '78 KZ650SR, and I also owned a '99 Nomad that I bought new.

Cheers,
Shaun
smdl is offline   Reply With Quote