View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #4
aloh
lolwut

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJD022588 View Post
Just got mine out on monday.. and monday sucked! The first day is pretty bad but I was back to eating normal food on tuesday afternoon/night. Lots of meds to take and I only needed the pain killers on the first day. I almost feel completely back to normal now, but i just have to be careful. I'm pretty sure all my stitches have already dissolved/fallen out.

I had never had any general anesthesia before and what a weird experience that was!
Wow seems like you healed up pretty quick. I hope I'm as lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zartan View Post
I hope it goes well for you!
here is a tip. My husband got his out some years ago

Buy or make 10 small packs of frozen peas because if they are getting down and dirty and extracting those wisdom teeth, you will want to ice and it will be handy to have the rotating ice( pea packs. ) buy the cheapest, Maybe a big bag and zip locks. When you are done icing a day or two toss after thawing out and refreezing over and over they will not be the good to eat.
Oh and never put the freezing bags directly on your skin. Use a tea towel.
My friend burnt the heck out of his heel last summer icing it directly and spacing out reading.

I on the other hand was born without ANY in my jaw or out. Just not there and never formed. Evolutionarily superior I guess? HAHA!
Ive got ice packs already in the freezer ready to go... I envy your lack of wisdom teeth.