View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #1
joyinc
ninjette.org member

Name: Joyce

Motorcycle(s): black 2010 ninja250

Jardine fender eliminator help please!

Ok so my kit arrived... http://www.jardineproducts.com/products/productID/1215

I"m already not really impressed knowing that i'll have to drill holes in my plate (canadian) but whatever... i saw some pics on here somewhere, that doesnt make it look as nice as the pic on the jardine page....

anywho... i have the optional bolt lights for the plate and i wasnt going to bother, but the police in my area seem to have it out for sport bikes, so why give them any more ammunition ya know? the whole thing is no cut, except that for the light bolts i have to strip wires and solder them together...

Now i havent taken electricity since high school.. and i wont say how long ago that was! is this terribly difficult? I dont have the tools for that either... can i just strip the wires and wrap them in duct tape? (sorry if thats a really stupid question!)

the direction for the kit are here, if anyone wants to know what i'm talking about.

i almost want to take it to a dealer and have it done right, but if it's just unscrewing bolts, i'm sure i can do that lol

I'm not very impressed with the company already. i tried to cancel my order when it was taking forever and i had decided i wasnt going to bother.... they ignored me... so i kept emailing and got a response back finally saying oops, it was shipped out yesterday. so i replied asking what their return policy is and havent heard a peep.
joyinc is offline   Reply With Quote