View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:30 AM   #30
FrugalNinja250
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Let's not, I'm a regular over there and don't need the headache of a drive-by. Besides, the moderator (there's only one) runs some pretty serious registration filtering since he's a programmer by day, a darned good one.

Yeah, the guy in question is most definitely a tool. His mentality toward the 250 Ninja (which he's owned for a short time in the past) is about the same as a racist who claims he's not by virtue of the fact he's got one friend of a different ethnicity. He's also pretty immature, though his age is unknown. My main concern is that he's going to get some new rider killed by talking them into a modern 600 or liter bike as a first bike. It was either him or his buddy that made the statement, "If you can't handle a liter bike you probably shouldn't be riding motorcycles." Probably one of the most asinine comments I've ever seen someone spew through their keyboard, IMHO.

Grrrr.... Sometimes I think we need to adopt tiered licensing nationwide, thus eliminating guys like these from the first bike decision-making process altogether.
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote