View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020, 01:36 PM   #1
punishum808
ninjette.org member

Name: Tracy

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki JPN Katana 750 , 1994 Suzuki Pro Stock Motorcycle , 2001 Ninja 250

Aloha from the 808

Been lurking on this site a bit getting info to which you folks have great interaction and a lot of knowledgeable folks on here sharing. Haven't ridden or raced in nearly 35 years and just got back into it very recently. Working on a Ninja 250 to be used as the towbike for my dragbike I got a few years back and have yet to ride. I am a long time motorsports TV show producer and am sponsored by many of the industries major corps from NAPA, Edelbrock, Miller Welders and over 40 other companies from around the globe. Been working to get my pro stock license with several teams over the past 2 years and this year has equaled to '0' seat time. Besides the Ninja 250 I am customizing we have a major sponsored van project for SEMA and I own a pretty rare for in the US '85 Japan spec Katana 750 and a pro stock chassis bike I am using as a practice bike. You can see our TV shows vids on You Tube at PunishUM or @punishum808 on FB and IG, Mahalo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Katana.jpg (91.9 KB, 4 views)

Last futzed with by punishum808; October 21st, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
punishum808 is offline   Reply With Quote