View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2021, 09:03 PM   #30
Edge Genesis
ninjette.org member

Name: Dalton

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

Unhappy

Sorry for the late reply. I have 12.74V at the terminals when battery is connected. I followed the wire. From terminals to solenoid I have 12.74, then bridging the solenoid there are 12.74, then to the start motor there is 12,74. So I have voltage running to the starter motor. I then tested the White hot wire and the brown. From the terminal to the junction box I have 12.74, then from the terminal to the pigtail side of the harness, still on the white wire I have 12.74. I did the same for the brown wire, first to the junction, then to the pigtail. Still 12.74V. I also tested the grey and the other Hotwire (black/white.) same thing. So then I tested to the starter button. I got 12.74 on all of the wires except two. But neither ran to the kill switch or starter button. I believe they were grounds or the two that plug under the switch on the handle bar? After that I connected my little switch apparatus. Still got 12.74 volts on the end of the switch for all the wires that were connected. I remembered you mentioned there should be a voltage difference between the grey and the rest of the wires. There was not. So with all that being said. I basically have voltage through out the whole bike. At least to the starter motor, junction box, ignition pigtail (outlet and inlet) and to the kill switch/starter button.
Edge Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote