View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:42 PM   #15
Yarr
ninjette.org member

Name: Hal

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
Welcome Hal. Since you live in the Great White North you may want to consider one of these kits;

https://shop.watt-man.com/Thermo-Bob...EARS-TB3-N.htm

You guys are kind enough to share some of that chilly air with us here in Michigan. By the way, could we have our Spring back please. I installed this kit one year ago when I bought my Ninja and love it. If you do decide to buy and install one hit me with an E-mail and I'll tell you how to install it the right way and do a clean installation.

Cheers,

Bill

Interesting!! I've bookmarked it for now; what I'm going to try first is a tune up because it's really not all that great as it is. Not only is there the good 8+ minute warm-up required in he morning, but I also end up needing to use the choke for at least a few minutes if I end it up parking it for 30 or more minutes. The temperature hasn't been horrible in this last week since I started riding it; around 52 degrees F, so it's striking me as a little odd that that's needed after a 2 hour ride.

So that's the plan anyway, tune-up and valves as I can afford it and if it's still being a pain, then I'll likely order that kit.

Thanks Bill!
Yarr is offline   Reply With Quote