View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #1
ajaygraci
ninjette.org member

Name: Angelo

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250r, black, carbon fiber full exhaust...2000 toyota 4runner

Exclamation 08 600rr from black 09 250

love the change.. just wrote out a long azz list of mods and some funny comments on why im back.. ofcourse trying to upload a picture because u cant just paste on this forum i accidently clicked a link and when i back spaced my 20 minute started thread was gone

uhh that sucks.. anyway..

MODS:
Yoshimura CF slip on
CF engine case cover
CF clutch case cover
CF headlight covers
CF side tank panels
CF mid inserts
Red EK racing chain
Black Driven sprockets
Powdercoated subframe, rearsets, passpegs
Painted gloss black mirrors
Smoked flush front turn signals
Integrated rear taillight relocated
ASV short levers black
Driven D3 grips
R&G barends, spools, frame slider, fork slider
Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble windscreen
DIY F.E kit (badazz)\

being shipped as we speak: G-craft style rear brake res. (relocated rear res so no more ugly line)
Gilles REARSETS CF HEAL GAURD FTMFW

hmm...theres deff. more... ahh wells you get the idea.. im obsessed .. the mod bug bit me so hard its redonculous..

in my last started thread i was saying about why im back here how i miss my lil engine that could lil ninja 250.. what a great bike.. polished like a mirror black.. i loved that bike so much.. but i also love my 600rr

change is dramatic. expect tickets.. i cant resist the urge to speeeeeeeeddd .. this bike takes corners like it was made to... i luv it soo much..

im gunna post pictures once i sumbit it so that i dont loose this again.. cuz if i do.. im not writing another

as she sits now ( subframe still isnt back yet!)

dam just relized i dont have a good pic of her together with all the mods.. all the pics i have are like closeups of the mods and dont want to do 100x pics this slow way u have to do on here

heres the bike stock but with the yoshi installed

oh and ignore the license plate as it got changed.. my first attempt at a FE kit and the plate hit tire on pothole .. gunna get a custom one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0086.jpg (88.8 KB, 546 views)
ajaygraci is offline   Reply With Quote